Describe: You miss too much these days if you stop to think

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NYD bass line is classic! :love:

And the bass on COBL is one of it's few strengths.. along with the wall of guitar in the chorus! :drool:

< As I'm listening to Zooropa, I'm realizing that it's really split perfectly in the middle, into side A and side B!

The emotional high of Stay is the ultimate climax to side A. Daddy's Gonna Pay is the encore (much like ZooTV :cool: ) that starts off side B!

<:heart:ing my ipod

Mercy
Xanax and Wine
Stuck in a Moment (acoustic bside)
Big Girls Are Best

are REALLY good songs :rockon:

u2 has some great bsides and they have some great songs in the 00s even if they fuck a lot of them up with production and things

I'm already sick :sick: with a cold that's passing around at my workplace! :mad:

Plus the headache from last night's drinking just left in the evening with the help of an Advil Cold & Sinus and a 3 hour nap! :reject:

Now I'm gonna have a hard time going to bed at 11 PM like a good boy. :wink:

This was VG's first post... :whistle: .... in a Fake Edge thread.. :uhoh:

Hey Edge!

Kickin' new single, hope the album is just as awesome! Can't wait to see you guys on tour for the first time in Atlanta!

Just one question, not that you'll actually read to the 8th page, we've probably scared you away:

Ask Bono what the hell is up with the catorce thing! Really, you'd be amazed by how many people have gotten all up in arms over whether this is the 14th album and it has some significance in that way, and whether the EP's or Best Of's count, etc, etc...

Me, I still think y'all were just drunk, but hey, what do I know?

Hope you'll continue to post every once in a while, 'til then, adios!

:wink:

haha... sorry, I didn't mean to embarass you or anything! :hug:

I could edit my post if you like.. and remove your post. It doesn't sound that bad though! Trust me. :)

This was tre's by the way... :whistle:

heaven on earth we need it now
im sick of all of this hanging around
im sick of the sorrow
im sick of the pain
im sick of hearing again and again
that there's never gonna be peace on earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom