DESCRIBE: with the demons you drowned

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
< haven't gotten it yet, but probably will before christmas. I don't think my family would get it for me. The only person who supports my U2 addiction is Redkat :wink:

Probably because she started my addiction:wink:

^ Bye Tre! :wave: :hug:

anadgemila said:
< haven't gotten it yet, but probably will before christmas. I don't think my family would get it for me. The only person who supports my U2 addiction is Redkat :wink:

Probably because she started my addiction:wink:

:hmm:

^
sure it did.

< is sure fond of using 'sure' today.

I actually have to go do chores now. My Mum just yelled up the stairs, so I better go wash up. Speak soon :wave:

Show was fantastic!!! We had GREAT seats and all, but the crowd didn't seem as loud as in the North East Arena's. It didn't seem like a normal U2 show.
How are you today? Have you heard from D? He's really tired today, a few too many GUiness' last night after the festivities!!!:wink:

^I have heard from him, I am just very slow in replying!!;)

Glad the show was great - I haven't read the setlist - what were the highlights??

I think the highlights for me was UTEOTW and OOTS - for me they can't go wrong with any song from Achtung baby anyway and I only heard OOTS in the beginning leg of the tour when Edge was playing piano instead of guitar and I thought there was much to be desired. It sounded excellent last night though.

I'm bugging out of here right now - take care Miss Tills. :drool: :wink: :hug: :reject:

Hey Miss Kat :hug: I was just packing up my stuff toget on outta here. Be certain you have a great evening!!!:wave:

^Very true about Achtung Baby:drool:

See you later, YBOR:kiss:

Hey Kat!! I see you're off to St. Louis and meeting up with tre!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom