DESCRIBE with snow melting on the ground

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:
I went to The Garden website and they actually have a photo of the view of the stage from each section! I checked out mine.. and it's completely behind the band :lol: but since it's an ellipse and the guys are gonna be all over the place, I guess it won't be that bad. :shrug: But we won't be able to see the screen on top I guess. :sad:

Did you get my last pm?

^ :yes: :no: :yes: :wink:

^^ yes I did. you say you were behind the band for both vegas shows? :ohmy: Was it so hard to get tickets in front? how high up were you at both times?

^ :hmm: lemme guess... is it u2dem? :wink:

Zootlesque said:
^^ yes I did. you say you were behind the band for both vegas shows? :ohmy: Was it so hard to get tickets in front? how high up were you at both times?

The first night I was off to Adam's side of the stage fairly close row S...Night two back far but had a big video monitor and the guys turn around all the time. It was definitely a good seat to a GREAT show. I don't think I even tried for the other side cause they only had nosebleed or $$$$.

anadgemila said:

The first night I was off to Adam's side of the stage fairly close row S...Night two back far but had a big video monitor and the guys turn around all the time. It was definitely a good seat to a GREAT show. I don't think I even tried for the other side cause they only had nosebleed or $$$$.

so there IS a video screen usually even for folks behind the stage? :hyper:

.... for The Fly 'words' and stuff.

Night Dana

Sweet Dreams :hug:

she's talking about the screens of lights the little girl is reflected off them there is no little girl actually there

it's the human rights speech

VertigoGal said:

yeah, zootle, i'm on the 19th, second atlanta show. i'm in section 304...that's in the uppers at the far end of the arena. i'll be lucky to tell the band members apart from there. :laugh:

:lmao: :hug: That's pretty much how myseat was on the 1st leg. But I did take my digital camera with me and got some pretty decent zoom-in shots of the stage lights and the band. This time I'll be closer but from behind. :lol:

GG, you're going too? :grumpy: Good night! :hug:

Yay! VG is back from the dead.. I mean back from sleep! :dance:

< Will be online at least for another half hour. :wink:

Hey Reg! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom