DESCRIBE with snow melting on the ground

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That video was wicked. Front row. :faint:

How long did you have to line-up to get in there, whatever it was you have inspired me to match it, gotta be front row after seeing that. :hyper:

timothius said:
IMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That video was wicked. Front row. :faint:

How long did you have to line-up to get in there, whatever it was you have inspired me to match it, gotta be front row after seeing that. :hyper:

Our doors were at 6 pm and I showed up at 2 pm. Dallas crowds suck, and my girlfriend and I were the very first people into the pit. When they come back around touring arenas, I'll probably show up about 10 am or so. I think that is a reasonable time. Are they doing stadiums in Australia? If so, you might need to be there a little bit earlier.

I can upload some more videos if you like. I got Low, Til Kingdom Come (where you can hear my girlfriend scream "I love you Will!"), The Scientist, and Everything's Not Lost.

inmyplace13 said:

Our doors were at 6 pm and I showed up at 2 pm. Dallas crowds suck, and my girlfriend and I were the very first people into the pit. When they come back around touring arenas, I'll probably show up about 10 am or so. I think that is a reasonable time. Are they doing stadiums in Australia? If so, you might need to be there a little bit earlier.

I can upload some more videos if you like. I got Low, Til Kingdom Come (where you can hear my girlfriend scream "I love you Will!"), The Scientist, and Everything's Not Lost.

Capitalising on bad crowds. :up:

Down here they are playing 14,000 seat arenas (Sydney Entertainment Centre is where U2 played Lovetown & UF tours). There are large groups of us going though (6 and 8 respectively) so it shouldn't be too hard for us to camp early and take turns wandering to fill in the time - especially when the concerts are during school holidays and a lot of CP's base here is teenyboppers. :hyper:

Any videos would be appreciated. :drool:

timothius said:

Capitalising on bad crowds. :up:

Down here they are playing 14,000 seat arenas (Sydney Entertainment Centre is where U2 played Lovetown & UF tours). There are large groups of us going though (6 and 8 respectively) so it shouldn't be too hard for us to camp early and take turns wandering to fill in the time - especially when the concerts are during school holidays and a lot of CP's base here is teenyboppers. :hyper:

Any videos would be appreciated. :drool:

I'd wager 10 am would be pretty solid. Coldplay fans aren't as rabid GA hounds as U2 fans, so it's a much different timeframe.

Uploading a portion of Til Kingdom Come right now

Back
Top Bottom