DESCRIBE with snow melting on the ground

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
inmyplace13 said:

You won't regret it. I saw them in Dallas and Austin in September, and will see them in Dallas again in February. You can never have too much. They have been putting on great shows this tour. You're going to love it.

I don't like the album Talk much either, but it really kicks in live. The original demo of it was far superior.

I'm loving that impartial perspective on the band, its refreshing! :lol:

I'm really up for it, but its so far away its really not worth thinking about for fear of getting excited... According to my countdown timer it is 192 days away. Too long. :tsk:

Sans their Live8 performance all their gigs I have seen on DVD boots (Glasto, MTV Leak etc etc) have all been top draw. :up:

Zootlesque said:

what does that mean? You speak better english? :huh: tell me! :scream:

Everyone else is speaking English.

Yes I noticed the mistakes although I'm getting a bit tired of typing in German and it's becoming harder for me to translate everything in my mind.

:wink:

I can't even be bothered any more. :wink:

timothius said:

I'm loving that impartial perspective on the band, its refreshing! :lol:

I'm really up for it, but its so far away its really not worth thinking about for fear of getting excited... According to my countdown timer it is 192 days away. Too long. :tsk:

Sans their Live8 performance all their gigs I have seen on DVD boots (Glasto, MTV Leak etc etc) have all been top draw. :up:

I just picked up a boot of a recent show in Copenhagen yesterday and it reminded me of how great they're playing.

I'll go on the record as not being a big X&Y fan, but the songs really find themselves live, with the exception of Speed Of Sound. White Shadows is a highlight... in fact I'll upload my White Shadows video I took with my own digital camera from Dallas

timothius said:
Warum stoppten Sie Jungen, Deutsches zu sprechen? Hitler würde in seinem Grab rollen. :tsk:

Letztes Mal das ich habe geprüft unseren Leiter nicht genau hat gehabt ein Grab damit zu sprechen.

timothius said:
Warum stoppten Sie Jungen, Deutsches zu sprechen? Hitler würde in seinem Grab rollen. :tsk:

:lol: I understood the gist of it! But did you say 'stoppten'??? :lmao:

ZD, I guess we better stop. We're annoying the shit out of the others I think.

Here we are then... White Shadows live from Dallas

It's just a little bit and the sound isn't great, but it's still :drool:

http://s57.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=0OMT3HWJET5WG3J3Y4VKNMU1PM

inmyplace13 said:

I just picked up a boot of a recent show in Copenhagen yesterday and it reminded me of how great they're playing.

I'll go on the record as not being a big X&Y fan, but the songs really find themselves live, with the exception of Speed Of Sound. White Shadows is a highlight... in fact I'll upload my White Shadows video I took with my own digital camera from Dallas

That would be great :up:.

That seems to be my reading of it as well, on pretty much all counts. I think Speed Of Sound is garbage and will make for a good time to take some photos. :D

i've seen a couple tickets around...in 113 and 114, do you think 114 is much better than 113?

cht_endstage_ga_350.gif

Back
Top Bottom