DESCRIBE with snow melting on the ground

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:
^ wie gehts? :wink:

Werden Sie nicht Sie kennen gern, und wenn Sie tatsächlich dies verstehen können, dann werde ich Sie Zoot Junge achten.

:eyebrow:

Wait wait wait wait wait

Tim Tam got Coldplay tickets?

Good man! :yes:

Heitern Sie auf es sei denn hat selbstverständlich gesagt, dass Karten die Ursache für Ihre Wehe und Krankheit sind.

inmyplace13 said:
Wait wait wait wait wait

Tim Tam got Coldplay tickets?

Good man! :yes:

Sydney I & Sydney II baby.

I was kind of doubting my decision on the second show, but last night I saw their performance of Talk (a song I don't even like all that much) at the MTV EVMAs and they reaffirmed my faith. :)

Zootlesque said:
Was ist der problem mit sie alles??? Diese ist Deutsch forum nicht!!! :angry:

I know I made mistakes! :reject:

Jeder spricht sonst Englisch.

Ja habe ich die Fehler bemerkt, obwohl ich ein bisschen müd werde tippen von Deutsch und ein, der es härter für mich geworden ist, alles in meinem Gemüt zu übersetzen.

^Nothing is announced but the rumour is Richard Ashcroft of The Verve fame. So it's somthing vaguely interesting for me & my mates. :up:

^Late June. Tickets went on sale in October. Insane. :der:

ZeroDude said:

Jeder spricht sonst Englisch.

Ja habe ich die Fehler bemerkt, obwohl ich ein bisschen müd werde tippen von Deutsch und ein, der es härter für mich geworden ist, alles in meinem Gemüt zu übersetzen.

what does that mean? You speak better english? :huh: tell me! :scream:

timothius said:

Sydney I & Sydney II baby.

I was kind of doubting my decision on the second show, but last night I saw their performance of Talk (a song I don't even like all that much) at the MTV EVMAs and they reaffirmed my faith. :)

You won't regret it. I saw them in Dallas and Austin in September, and will see them in Dallas again in February. You can never have too much. They have been putting on great shows this tour. You're going to love it.

I don't like the album Talk much either, but it really kicks in live. The original demo of it was far superior.

Back
Top Bottom