DESCRIBE: where's the thanksgiving food at?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tiny dancer, I'm alone too, this time around. :hug: can I come over to your cousins? :lol:

RB, you actually took a pic? :lmao: :up:

< gotta go. catch y'all laterz! :wave: :hug:

RavenBlue said:
Glad you'll be able to go TD :hug:

< doesn't mind rats either. We don't really get many out here anyway. Country rats usually stick to the countryside.. usually hehehe

Thanks RavenBlue! :hug:

I get field mouses in my house from time to time. :yikes:

tiny dancer said:

You sure can Zoolesque. What time do you want me to pick you up?

Nah, I was just kidding. I got stuff to take care of this weekend. :crazy: Thanks though. :hug:

Although... you're one Interferencer that's actually closeby. We should meet sometime. :)

< came back cos I just created a Photobucket account and I'm gonna try to upload some concert pics in this thread. :wink:

It seems to be a once a year thing.. actually around this time of year. They likely track in with me when I'm outside. Hehe

< just discovered the Interference photo gallery :reject:

How the heck did I miss this?

DSCN0370.jpg

This one's for Tilli. :wink:

DSCN0384.jpg

Yeah VG, cos I went all the way down and was standing directly behind the band for most of the show! That's why in most of my pics, you can see the GA crowd.

Plus the fact that I used the zoom feature a whole lot. And that seems to have made many of the pics grainy. :slant:

redkat said:
i think i've had your seat before. I liked it right behind Larry :drool:

If i'm not mistaken he's drinking a Hefe :ohmy:

That's not where my seat was, though! That's where I was standing in the aisle and where I stayed for the rest of the night. :lol:

Is he really? :ohmy: :wink:

^ you're welcome, RB! :happy: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom