DESCRIBE: where's the thanksgiving food at?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KAt, with iTunes and iPods - where do you download the music from? Does it come from a website? I am afraid I am ignorant of these things!

See ya later VG! :wave: :hug:

I'm gonna try again today to upload the concert pics somewhere if not the Interf gallery. It was giving me trouble the other day. :mad:

^
tilli

you just download it to the ipod off of your computer.

The songs I sent you would go on your ipod as would any songs you bought from itunes or ripped from a cd.

Ello again folks

< tried several times with the help of the cat to relocate the mouse, but it has taken up refuge beneath the fridge.

:giggle:

For awhile he was up in the heater.. so I turned it off. Don't want any fried mice!

Last edited:
I've got a mouse and he hasn't got a house I don't know why I call him Gerald. He's getting rather old but he's a good mouse!

:whistle: :wink:

Tils, what do you mean 'loads'? :scratch:

:lol:Sorry, Zoots, do you have alot of photographs from the concert?

<We had mice when I was at uni. They chewed through my flat mates bag of pasta (you could make out the little teeth marks) and pooed in it!!:laugh:

The last time we had a mouse in the house I was trying to grab ahold of it with gloves on. Well for a second I had it, and then it wriggled out of my gloves and I couldn't figure out where it went... until I felt something up my pantleg! :ohmy:

I remember my brother asking where it was and I said... up my pants! :lmao:

Always fun times!

Hi Kat! :hug: I am planning on going to my cousins one way or the other. They said that they would even come and pick me. They just hate the tthought of me being alone on Thanksgiving.

^
Raven

I admire how comfortable you are with nature :up:

you arent' afraid of getting bit?

I've had a pet mouse but I'm afraid of the ones that run free :huh:

< always has been fine with nature. I've been fortunate the last few years to have close encounters of the wild kind.

Here's Mr.Mouse from this morning.
mousecouch.jpg

RB:ohmy:

:lol: He is looking at the camera!!!

Hey B2d - happy regular weekend to you too!!

Tiny Dancer - I hope you go to your cousins:hug:

Back
Top Bottom