DESCRIBE: where's the thanksgiving food at?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^are they? :scratch:

something must be wrong w/ my computer because i'm on dsl, and at this rate it will be about 3 days til the file im downloading finishes. ive been downloading it for almost an hour and ive got about 15 mb out of like 1 gig.

<eating pumpkin pie right now :drool:

Hey VG:wave:

What is bit torrent? :scratch: I am so thick when it come to computer internet stuff.

^a great way of downloading very large things, like full concerts in lossless format :D

VertigoGal said:
^are they? :scratch:

something must be wrong w/ my computer because i'm on dsl, and at this rate it will be about 3 days til the file im downloading finishes. ive been downloading it for almost an hour and ive got about 15 mb out of like 1 gig.

<eating pumpkin pie right now :drool:

do you have a link to the page of the torrent you're downloading?

pie:drool:

Yo Zoots!:wave:

You downloaded the show for free tre?:ohmy:

^of course, I'd never buy a live recording unless U2 released it :wink:

<has a lot of shows :drool:

VG, your problem is that this is a new torrent and there are:

34 seeder(s), 178 leecher(s) = 212 peer(s) total

seeder is uploader, leecher is downloader:wink:

that's a bad ratio at the moment cause the torrent hasn't been up long...i'd wait a day or so and it'll be much faster :up:

what speed is your internet?

^^hey zootles :wave:

<i give up. there's 8 seeds and it'll be 33 hours. :huh: i don't care about this show anyway, mine should be up tonight and hopefully someone will convert it to mp3 :wink:

edit: so...people are downloading but not uploading? that's not very nice is it. thanks for the help though, i'll wait a little while. :yes:

yeah I tried u2torrents once and it said its gonna take like 14 hours to download something and I was like.. fuck this!

but I WOULD like to try to get entire shows like Popmart or the 11/21 show at msg! :love:

< if you have an iPod Video...you can download from .....www dot podtropolis dot com.....

...I just have to figure out how it works....:reject:.....

VertigoGal said:

edit: so...people are downloading but not uploading? that's not very nice is it. thanks for the help though, i'll wait a little while. :yes:

no, it's not nice...you're one of the people not uploading :tongue:

:wink:

seeders are only the people who have completed their downloads so new torrents with big demand are always like this for a while

Tre -
stop.gif

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom