Describe: where two roads meet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MacHat, I want to go to NZ, an aunt of mine lived there for a while and said it was awesome :up:

discotech said:
^do you have an Sd-1? he basically used it for all of Boy (I Will Follow, An Cat Dubh, Out of Control, Electric Co., etc. . . ) and it was his main distortion pedal through the Joshua Tree tour (Bullet the Blue Sky, New Year's Day, etc. . . ). he stopped using it after Popmart, I think he uses an Ibanez TS-9 in it's place, but at $40 the SD-1 is the best value for a distortion pedal.

i use a Digitech rp-200 multi effects thing for delay, and the delays aren't bad. the boss delay stompboxes (like the dd-3) are good, but i like the rp200 because you can set the delay time in ms exactly, where as with stompboxes you have to turn the knob and estimate it. i know that off ebay you can get some good rack-mounted delay processors for cheap prices.

also, you can get a boss dd-5 delay pedal, and then get the boss expansion pedal, so that you can have tap tempo delay (you tap the button on the expansion pedal to the beat to set the delay time). the delay will be great, but it will cost you $150+

no i don't have the SD-1, i have the TS-9 :drool: it sounds great on IWF, i haven't tried many other boys songs lately

i'm using a zoom multi effect thing for delay and it's ok, but i need a real delay pedal

i really like the exact delay setting otherwise i would've bought a dd-3 by now but the boss high end programmable dealy is $230! i guess i'll either give in and get a dd-3 or wait untill i get enough cash for the high end one.

ebay does have some good deals :up:

i take all the time to write that post and now he's gone :angry:

:wink:

night disco :wave:

I'm posting in other threads, but it appears there's only 3 of us here, and I sense you will be passing out shortly, LOL

then again my thread title may have alread been used, who knows...

^^^i will not be passing out shortly :tsk:

:wink:

^^yeah, it got heated a few times in the cricket threads:wink: the ashes one in paticular, but in that case i could care less as long as they weren't insulting england :lol:

^are you going to hawaii then lila?

^^^ I'm excited as hell and it's just under two months to go! :hyper:

^^ I bet it got heated in cricket threads! :yikes: :lol: In the case of Aussie vs. England, I support England all the way :D

^likes
5_1_102.gif

^^^well you post a ton in the hawaii thread & your avatar...:wink:

^^:D yeah, so did the other kiwis:wink: i recall one aussie post before the ashes started:

"england win the ashes????? :lmao: "

i quoted that in september...it felt good :D

^lurks in the Hawaii thread :shifty: :wink: (and you mean signature, not avatar)

Yes, I'm going to Hawaii baby
28_1_4.gif

can I start the new thread yet :hyper:

the rockin edge said:
^^i don't lurk, i click on the post count to see who's posting in it :D

sure, you can start the thread:wink:

everyone keeps asking me if they can start new threads...am i the describe king then :hmm:

^:lol: :up:

king.gif

Back
Top Bottom