Describe: where two roads meet - Page 17 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-20-2006, 10:04 PM   #241
ONE
love, blood, life
 
namkcuR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Kettering, Ohio
Posts: 10,286
Local Time: 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by circa1992


I'm going to Club Med in Mexico
In Cancun?
__________________

__________________
namkcuR is offline  
Old 01-20-2006, 10:06 PM   #242
Blue Crack Addict
 
the rockin edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: tomorrow's just an excuse away
Posts: 26,816
Local Time: 07:27 AM
^^cool
__________________

__________________
the rockin edge is offline  
Old 01-20-2006, 10:06 PM   #243
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
circa1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: On Bono's Back
Posts: 8,819
Local Time: 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by namkcuR


In Cancun?
Nope, to the one in Ixtapa Mexico....I've been there twice, this will be my third year there

I've also been to the Club Med in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (4 times)

My great-grandpa brings us all
__________________
circa1992 is offline  
Old 01-20-2006, 10:08 PM   #244
ONE
love, blood, life
 
namkcuR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Kettering, Ohio
Posts: 10,286
Local Time: 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by circa1992


Nope, to the one in Ixtapa Mexico....I've been there twice, this will be my third year there

I've also been to the Club Med in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (4 times)

My great-grandpa brings us all
I've been to the one in Cancun twice - it was great
__________________
namkcuR is offline  
Old 01-20-2006, 10:09 PM   #245
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
circa1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: On Bono's Back
Posts: 8,819
Local Time: 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by namkcuR


I've been to the one in Cancun twice - it was great
Awesome

Did you do the trapeze
__________________
circa1992 is offline  
Old 01-20-2006, 10:11 PM   #246
ONE
love, blood, life
 
namkcuR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Kettering, Ohio
Posts: 10,286
Local Time: 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by circa1992


Awesome

Did you do the trapeze
Hell no

I watched the trapeze presentation both times I went, but I never did it.

I didn't do many of the activities....it was mainly the beach and the all-you-can-eat buffet for me.
__________________
namkcuR is offline  
Old 01-20-2006, 10:13 PM   #247
Blue Crack Addict
 
the rockin edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: tomorrow's just an excuse away
Posts: 26,816
Local Time: 07:27 AM
all-you-can-eat buffets
__________________
the rockin edge is offline  
Old 01-20-2006, 10:14 PM   #248
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
circa1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: On Bono's Back
Posts: 8,819
Local Time: 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by namkcuR


Hell no

I watched the trapeze presentation both times I went, but I never did it.

I didn't do many of the activities....it was mainly the beach and the all-you-can-eat buffet for me.
You should've done it!!!

I've been doing it since I was 5 I live at the trapeze when Im at Club Med

Do you know the shows at night? I got chosen to do the single trapeze routine and I only had 1 hour to learn it all and perform it in front of 400 people

Did you eat the crepes for breakfast? That was my breakfast every day: crepes with chocolate sauce or crepes with caramel sauce
__________________
circa1992 is offline  
Old 01-20-2006, 10:19 PM   #249
ONE
love, blood, life
 
namkcuR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Kettering, Ohio
Posts: 10,286
Local Time: 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by circa1992


You should've done it!!!

I've been doing it since I was 5 I live at the trapeze when Im at Club Med

Do you know the shows at night? I got chosen to do the single trapeze routine and I only had 1 hour to learn it all and perform it in front of 400 people
I left halfway through most of them in the first time I went and I hardly went to any of them the second time I went. I would rather sit outside and have a drink or return to my room and watch TV Also, I do everything in my power to make sure I don't get selected to do anything in any of those shows. If I did go to a show, if one the people went into the crowd and you could see they were going to pick someone, I would leave the show.

I had oatmeal and cereal mostly for breakfast. Maybe scrambled eggs or a waffles here and there, but mostly oatmeal and cereal.
__________________
namkcuR is offline  
Old 01-20-2006, 10:23 PM   #250
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
circa1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: On Bono's Back
Posts: 8,819
Local Time: 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by namkcuR


I left halfway through most of them in the first time I went and I hardly went to any of them the second time I went. I would rather sit outside and have a drink or return to my room and watch TV Also, I do everything in my power to make sure I don't get selected to do anything in any of those shows. If I did go to a show, if one the people went into the crowd and you could see they were going to pick someone, I would leave the show.

I had oatmeal and cereal mostly for breakfast. Maybe scrambled eggs or a waffles here and there, but mostly oatmeal and cereal.
We always go to the shows My dad was chosen two years ago out of the audience to perform a skit and it was so funny, unfortunately we didn't have the video camera


Last year, my parents got chosen out of the audience to perform in the Valentine's Day show....all I have to say is that I have blackmail
__________________
circa1992 is offline  
Old 01-20-2006, 11:37 PM   #251
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Zoots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: the great beyond
Posts: 36,802
Local Time: 03:27 PM

Desert sky
Dream beneath a desert sky
The rivers run but soon run dry
We need new dreams tonight





Anyone here?
__________________
Zoots is offline  
Old 01-20-2006, 11:52 PM   #252
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 08:27 AM
*ahem*
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 01-20-2006, 11:55 PM   #253
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Zoots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: the great beyond
Posts: 36,802
Local Time: 03:27 PM
Hey VP

< I can't get enough of the Joshua Tree's side 2
__________________
Zoots is offline  
Old 01-21-2006, 12:00 AM   #254
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 08:27 AM


I'm listening to non-U2 stuff tonight. At the moment, You Gotta Fight For your Right To Party is on.


Oooh, this is better....Ben Harper's Burn to Shine.
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 01-21-2006, 12:03 AM   #255
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Zoots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: the great beyond
Posts: 36,802
Local Time: 03:27 PM
Fight For Your Right?

Party on dude! *throws fist in the air*


Oh.. you're on a U2 break, aren't you?
__________________

__________________
Zoots is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com