Describe: where two roads meet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^^ no it's not my favourite one. . . yet :)hmm:

^^ :wave:

^ yeah we have a drummer but i recorded this a couple hours ago here at my house so i used my keyboard

^^ Yep :D, Mr Deeds is on the tv and my flatmate is watching it :|

^ Hi tre :wave:

Last edited:
^ tre, i gotta tell you dude. . . the tone on this guitar is AMAZING! it's actually a metal guitar, i think -- the neck pickup has this deep throaty voice that is so sick. but with a Boss SD-1 (one of Edge's distortion pedals), some delay, and the bridge pickup, man it is sooooooo sweet! i had to drill another hole behind the neck to move the strap (if you leave it where it originally is, the headstock is way heavy and the guitar tips -- not too bad unless you have to play piano with it on, which i do). it is a sweet guitar, and i only paid 365 including shipping and a hardshell case. i love it!

my explorer is from new york, too :wink: :drool:

MacHat said:
^^ :D damn right, hehe

Now I want some chocolate :drool:

I hope Swiss will do

26_34_3.gif

^^^ It's too late here too, all the shops are closed in my area of town and it's only just 9pm :mad:

Mmmmmmm, Swiss chocolate :drool: :wink:

^do you have an Sd-1? he basically used it for all of Boy (I Will Follow, An Cat Dubh, Out of Control, Electric Co., etc. . . ) and it was his main distortion pedal through the Joshua Tree tour (Bullet the Blue Sky, New Year's Day, etc. . . ). he stopped using it after Popmart, I think he uses an Ibanez TS-9 in it's place, but at $40 the SD-1 is the best value for a distortion pedal.

i use a Digitech rp-200 multi effects thing for delay, and the delays aren't bad. the boss delay stompboxes (like the dd-3) are good, but i like the rp200 because you can set the delay time in ms exactly, where as with stompboxes you have to turn the knob and estimate it. i know that off ebay you can get some good rack-mounted delay processors for cheap prices.

also, you can get a boss dd-5 delay pedal, and then get the boss expansion pedal, so that you can have tap tempo delay (you tap the button on the expansion pedal to the beat to set the delay time). the delay will be great, but it will cost you $150+

Back
Top Bottom