Describe: where two roads meet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just yawned for the 5472365454th time! Maybe I'll go to bed in.... like 15 min.

But I don't necessarily feel like, though.

I feel like... listening to some........... DM.. Violator. :love:

the rockin edge said:
^:lol: :hug:

Spain & Italy :drool: Switzerland :drool: :drool:

^^try English :wink:

meaning? :eyebrow:

Well until I read the thread in Don’t Expect Suggest about discussion threads I had no idea what they were. I didn’t realize that people tend to generally hang out in just one and get to know the people in it. I don’t know things like that, I’m a little slow like that. I’m just looking for a place to hang out and get comfortable.

pattip2000 said:

Well until I read the thread in Don’t Expect Suggest about discussion threads I had no idea what they were. I didn’t realize that people tend to generally hang out in just one and get to know the people in it. I don’t know things like that, I’m a little slow like that. I’m just looking for a place to hang out and get comfortable.

oooooh, well this thread isn't a clique (sp?) i have posted in 3 of the "chat" threads :shifty:

this is a very good & friendly place to hang out etc :up: i think :uhoh: :wink:

pattip2000 said:

I'm a multi-tasker. :giggle:

pattip2000 said:

:yes: me too

I never understood how people became such good friends with each other on this forum actually. I thought it was just 'hey talk about U2, blahblah, other music, blahblah' but there's actual friendships everywhere and I think it's neat.
I think the thread that made me realize that was the thread called 'Who's Met Who' or something?

after U2 shows, everyone hung out with each other and socialized, went out for drinks together.
by the time I'm old enough to get drinks legally or when U2 comes out with a new album/tour ( :hyper: ) , I'm hoping that I'll have met at least one person from interference in real life :)

Reggie Thee Dog said:
^^ I'm not leaving...I'm leaving next Friday for Vegas... me, my buddies and Kat!!! :rockon: :hyper:

:rockon:

Zooty! For a minute i thought you were flirting with me :ohmy: with that :cute: thingy. It freaked me out :sad:

the rockin edge said:

oooooh, well this thread isn't a clique (sp?) i have posted in 3 of the "chat" threads :shifty:

this is a very good & friendly place to hang out etc :up: i think :uhoh: :wink:

good to know

:wave: Yims :lmao:

i thought so zootles :wink:

youtooellen said:

:yes: me too

I never understood how people became such good friends with each other on this forum actually. I thought it was just 'hey talk about U2, blahblah, other music, blahblah' but there's actual friendships everywhere and I think it's neat.
I think the thread that made me realize that was the thread called 'Who's Met Who' or something?

after U2 shows, everyone hung out with each other and socialized, went out for drinks together.
by the time I'm old enough to get drinks legally or when U2 comes out with a new album/tour ( :hyper: ) , I'm hoping that I'll have met at least one person from interference in real life :)

:up: i met several people from here in st louis and i wasn't old enough to drink :wink: not that that meant much :shh::shifty:

alright, I think I'm going to go to bed now :wave:

goodnight/morning to all and hope to talk to everyone later :)

Back
Top Bottom