Describe: where two roads meet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ VP! :ohmy: :lmao:

Ellen, that's amazing how your bro gets away not doing the chores and your parents expect you to do 'em! :lol: :hug: But I guess since he's leaving for college anyway and you're gonna miss him, you don't mind! :( :hug:

Last edited:
^^^VP
so you don't like an audience? :tongue:

youtooellen said:
^^ tre: you've got that right :tsk:

I haven't been to any shows since my Sept. 21st U2 show. that show just... completely maxed out my savings :sad:

i went to plenty of shows last year including U2 twice, it hurt my bank account :sad:

i was gonna see buddy guy at his club in chicago this month but you have to be 21 to get in :angry:

^^ tre: ooooh

you've no idea how frustrated I get with the shows around here (maybe elsewhere too :hmm: )
but all the bands/musicians that I really want to see are all 18+ or 21+ :angry:

and none of my friends enjoy the music that I listen to and it's so frustrating. they invite me to their shows and I accept, but they always decline my invitations to the bands I'd love to see :|

^^ I thought my computer spazzed out again.. :|

but I'm very relieved to find that I'm not going crazy :happy:

:lol: Maybe I can drive up to the Canadian border and you can wait there for me... so I can pick you up and bring you back to my place! That's it! I've got it! :hyper:

:shifty:

the rockin edge said:
uh huh :shifty:

i dont try to buy beer, i know it would fail :tsk: i get other people to buy it for me :up: and then drink it at home, perfectly legal :cool:

that's so much more legal than me going to the local grocery store and buying a gallon of milk :yes: :wink:

as stupid as it seems of me, but, how old are you tre? :reject:

(I remember you telling me but I probably forgot.. :reject: )

Zootlesque said:
:lol: Maybe I can drive up to the Canadian border and you can wait there for me... so I can pick you up and bring you back to my place! That's it! I've got it! :hyper:

:shifty:

Yes, that would work out wonderfully. :sexywink: :lmao:

Actually, it wouldn't be THAT bad, I guess....

zootles & VP, sitting in a tree...
:cute:

youtooellen said:

that's so much more legal than me going to the local grocery store and buying a gallon of milk :yes: :wink:

as stupid as it seems of me, but, how old are you tre? :reject:

(I remember you telling me but I probably forgot.. :reject: )

what's illegal about buying a gallon of milk???? :shifty:

i'm 18 :cool: & 1/2 :wink:

^ tre:

I'll be honest.
I've never gone out on my own and bought myself a gallon of milk. :(
I know, I'm computer illiterate, mail illiterate, laundry illiterate, and now what? grocery shopping illiterate :sad:

18.5 years old eh? that's old enough for 'illegal' things in my book :yes: :wink:

but sometimes my book is very flexible and allows 16 years old to be old enough too :wink: :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom