Describe: where two roads meet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
[random]
so it's been snowing in my area for the past few hours :uhoh:...

my mom's telling me to shovel right now.
does anyone else find that ridiculous cause, ya know, it's only 11:30 PM right now... :|
[/random]

^ where are you located tre? :sexywink:

I was watching the news and they said that some areas are getting over 5 inches or something :yikes:

luckily for me, they said there'll be sun tomorrow morning :up:

VP, who've you been saving the stripping routine for all these years? :ohmy: :flirt: :shifty:

Ellen, why does your mom want you to shovel right now? late at night? :huh:

^^^^ tre: well I certainly wouldn't expect your location to be running to stand still :rolleyes: :wink:

no, I didn't know that you were in Iowa though. nor do I even know where in Iowa that is :huh:

^^^ Zootles: because my mom's strange like that. :rolleyes: I think the most funniest part of it is, is that she told me to shovel whereas the man in the family should (aka my brother :grumpy: ) :|

VP... whatever your heart desires, baby! :wink:

Dinner and drinks at some fancy restaurant...

The finest of wine...

If You Wear That Velvet Dress...

:shifty:

youtooellen said:
I think the most funniest part of it is, is that she told me to shovel whereas the man in the family should (aka my brother :grumpy: ) :|

That's funny! I have a younger sister and when I was living with my parents, it was always me that did the chores! :grumpy: :wink:

Zootlesque said:
VP... whatever your heart desires, baby! :wink:

Dinner and drinks at some fancy restaurant...

The finest of wine...

If You Wear That Velvet Dress...

That's funny! I have a younger sister and when I was living with my parents, it was always me that did the chores! :grumpy: :wink:

Oh...I'll wear that velvet dress...like you can't even imagine.

And off? OMG. :combust:

But only if you're lucky. :sexywink:

^tre: cheap Coldplay tickets :drool:

I was so angry last year (I think?) when Coldplay was playing in my area for $12 or something. but it was the same night as Snow Patrol or some other band I liked at the time. And as a result of my indecision... I didn't go to either. :sad:

^ Zootles: I wish I had a brother like that :drool: :wink:
my brother makes me do his chores :angry: and then I procrastinate and end up doing a lot of chores all together.. but a crap job at them all. :giggle:

^^ tre: you've got that right :tsk:

I haven't been to any shows since my Sept. 21st U2 show. that show just... completely maxed out my savings :sad:

^ zootles: my brother's a year older then me :yes:
he'll be off to college this upcoming summer so.. :sad:

but I get the car so yay :hyper:..

Back
Top Bottom