Describe... When fact is fiction and T.V. is reality

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Bye Kayla! :hug:

^Don't say that! :scream: It's like my biggest fear (my hair is really long) That's why for the past like year every time I go I've only gotten a trim. AND I've only gotten it cut in NY by the people who cut my hair when I was little :reject: :lmao: I have trust issues, ok?! :wink:

^Don't worry! :wink: The max length I'll cut is like an inch...I'm not ready for that! :lol: I just need something done to it, because it's SO boring it's driving me nuts lately! I'll let the person do whatever they want as long as they don't cut it short

^^^ I always had my hair in a ponytail until this summer I think :hmm:

it used to be a chest length but now it's right at shoulder length :yes:

at first I had so many issues cause of the hair change and everything, but now I can't stand it when my hair grows out longer than shoulder length :|
(my hair grows quickly)

^^^:ohmy: Mine was only that short once! :lol:

Here's how long it is right now

^:angry: :lmao:

Last edited:
i'm back for a little while :wave:

I need a haircut...mine's just kind of wavy, not straight or curly, and it gets really frizzy. i can't manage it unless i straighten it, otherwise it looks like shit. and of course i can barely pull myself out of bed in time to make the bus each morning, so i have no time. my hair sucks :grumpy:

^That sucks :angry: Mine is naturally how it is in that pic...I don't even remember the last time I blew it dry :hmm: Don't straigten too much, it will fry your hair! I've never done it, but it's happened to some friends :yikes:

^^^ wow that's long!

you're beautiful sami :love: :wink:
I spy a ONE band on your wrist :sexywink:

^^ hey VG :wave:
frizzy hair :angry:

< has to always straighten hair/blow dry after showering :reject:

before when I had my hair in a ponytail all the time, I didn't do ANYTHING whatsoever to my hair. my friends called it 'virgin hair' haha

but now I'm such a hair freak that I have hair products to keep it straight, etc. :slant:

That is LONG :)

How long is a typical shower for you? I ask because I had normal-length hair(for a guy) for most of my life and in the past year and half I've been growing my hair long(the back pretty much touches my shoulders), and my showers have gotten a lot longer because it takes a while to shampoo it all.

~BrightestStar~ said:
DG I am *so* jealous of your hair. :drool:

I *iwsh* my hair was naturally that way. Mine has a wave to it. I love it straight.since I got it cut I've been straightening it more often. (it hasn't been fried yet :yikes: )
But it is never co-operative :angry:

:shocked: What have you been thinking about, missy? :wink:

I'm honored :love: :lmao:

I love your haircut! :drool:

nam, shower time varies every day :shifty: :lol: But for the hair alone probably only 5 minutes because I'm not fussy, I just shampoo it (I just started putting leave in conditioner on after the shower)

~BrightestStar~ said:

PS. The washing of hair shower process takes me until about IYWTVD on Pop. :wink:

:shifty:

my shower process takes til Indian Summer Sky on The Unforgettable Fire album.. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom