Describe... When fact is fiction and T.V. is reality

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
=) lol. thanks.
hey irishteen, there was a thread in PLEBA, i think. this one girl is going to dublin and wants to visit the Clarence (is that spelled right?), it's Bono's and Edge's hotel, but she wants to know the address. do you know the address?

Aww - I didn't realise your girl was a interferencer, irishteen :cute:

^^I have to agree - it does sometimes get unnecessarily heated in certain forums! :huh:

Congrats on the 6,000 posts! :rockon:

Tilli said:
^^I have to agree - it does sometimes get unnecessarily heated in certain forums! :huh:

Congrats on the 6,000 posts! :rockon:

It's not impressive, there are people with 20,000 posts who have been there only about 6 months, I have been there 18 months, but I only really started posting 11 months ago when I met my girlfriend on there

Wow - Trekkies are true fans though so that is to be expected!

Tilli said:
Wow - Trekkies are true fans though so that is to be expected!

Ye and the fact most of us seem to have no life..........I wonder why that is........................well who cares my lack of life equals more time listening to music

Hey Marte :wave:

Why would I kidnap you, you came here willingly remember, no wait you didn't, ehhhhhh never mind

Do you plan on wasting my credit in school again tomorrow, and could you do me a favour and tell Kate she is wrong

Poor girl ye sure :wink: I seen you attacking someone in that pic

And you have already become known all over my school, in only two days :ohmy: impressive

lovebono said:
Hello :wave:

Irishteen kidnapped me and brought me here:wink:

*scared of Lemonade Stand*:reject:

Don't be scared! Hello:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom