Describe... When fact is fiction and T.V. is reality

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irishteen said:

Our ones suck, I spend Maths class listening to Mofo in my head and spelling it on the calculator
LOL =)
i listen to songs in my head too. being iPodless, i think i'm one of the endangered species left on this planet.

tuwie said:
LOL =)
i listen to songs in my head too. being iPodless, i think i'm one of the endangered species left on this planet.

I don't have a IPOD player either, but if I did I would get looks for lsitening to U2, mnaybe even worse then the guy who listens to Britney Spears

and Hey :wave:

tuwie said:
hi! =) :wave:
irishteen: awwww are you the only U2 fan in your class? i can't belive peopl estill listen to britney! :no:

Ye I am, and it's just this one guy who listens to Britney and other pop music, but if i was listening to U2 it would be worse

yeah, much much worse. you must save your class from crap music oblivion!! =) hahah, i know it's hard. i've tried many times to drag my friends into the world of U2. I even dragged them out to eat at the coolest restaurant in town to celebrate the Edge's birthday and sing happy birthday to him out loud in public. =) they did it, but it's just cuz they love me, not so much U2. hhahah.

tuwie said:
yeah, much much worse. you must save your class from crap music oblivion!! =) hahah, i know it's hard. i've tried many times to drag my friends into the world of U2. I even dragged them out to eat at the coolest restaurant in town to celebrate the Edge's birthday and sing happy birthday to him out loud in public. =) they did it, but it's just cuz they love me, not so much U2. hhahah.

None of my friends will listen to me, U2 are old men, and people who listen to them are gay. But in my opinion it is gayer to have a half naked Rapper covering your bedroom, well maybe I have lost touch completely

#1bonofan said:
^My husband can't stand u2, and I ask you, does he not lose all credibility in music!? I say he does!

Ye he should lose all credibility in music

I am lucky cause my girlfriend likes U2, I spent months convincing her to listen to them, but she kept her arguement that all music was shite, but when she agreed to let me send her a song I sent her One and the rest is history

Irishteen said:

Ye he should lose all credibility in music

I am lucky cause my girlfriend likes U2, I spent months convincing her to listen to them, but she kept her arguement that all music was shite, but when she agreed to let me send her a song I sent her One and the rest is history
awww yay! I thikn that would be the first song i would show someone if i wanted to get them into U2 too. good job! =)

tuwie said:
awww yay! I thikn that would be the first song i would show someone if i wanted to get them into U2 too. good job! =)

Well I wasn't sure if it was the right choice but it worked. I tried to get my best friend into them and had you could say limited success, but the fact he says there best song is Vertigo(Banjo) I worry

Irishteen said:

Well I wasn't sure if it was the right choice but it worked. I tried to get my best friend into them and had you could say limited success, but the fact he says there best song is Vertigo(Banjo) I worry

Vertigobanjo:drool:
:wink:

Irishteen said:

Ye it is good better than the original IMO, and it's my second favourite version of the song

1. Vertigo - Elvis/Kevin Doyle
2. Vertigo Banjo
3. Vertigo original

I haven't heard the Elvis/Kevin Doyle version but i love Vertigo banjo!!:wink:

"Just give me what I want, and no-one gets hurt -right":drool:

Tilli said:

I haven't heard the Elvis/Kevin Doyle version but i love Vertigo banjo!!:wink:

"Just give me what I want, and no-one gets hurt -right":drool:

That line cracks me up, but nothing beats the King's new coming :wink:

I love this version of Sunday Bloody Sunday, the voice,a country accent, Demien Dempsey, has turned it into a country Irish song and it's just :drool: , would be better with the drums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom