DESCRIBE what you want, and no one gets hurt!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sorry I made the mistake of stumbling into fanfic, and the newest chapter of the only one I read was up :hyper:

wow...this one part killed me..shes like chasing her brother around and then her bands down stairs, and she goes and plugs her guitar into the amp and rocks it......i was like..this is shit and its cornie!!!!!!!!!!

then the part where she drops her bags and the guy like picks up her pick and hes like what do you play and shes all like a fender zogcaster or what ever..i was like OMG WTF she doesn't even know how to play a real guitar!!!

Okay wow, I love Stephen King to pieces. He's so damned freaky and weird, I just found this on his website:

For now, please remember that Desperation airs on ABC May 23rd. Those of you who watch will get a gold star. Those of you who don’t, and watch American Idol instead…well, just remember: I have strange powers. I have been watching you all for some time through your computers. (This is actually a power conferred upon me by the Bush Administration.) I watch you when you eat, I watch you when you sleep, and I watch you when you undress. In regard to this last comment, some of you need more stylish underwear, but never mind; the point is, I will know if you watch American Idol and if something bad happens to you, it will be your own fault.

...I watched :shifty:

His hizzle in his pockizzle his fingizzle on stizzle. The pistizzle wizzle hizzle, but the hizzle he cizzle fizzle was beatizzle, beatizzle, beatizzle, beatizzle, oh ma' lizzle, ma' lizzle, ma' lizzle, ma' lizzle

Back
Top Bottom