DESCRIBE until the end of the world...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy! My first one was May 18 of this year... I was singing along to literally every word the entire night! :laugh:

I'm sure you guys did too!

^:yes: i sincerely hope no one could hear me singing (i couldnt hear myself)...cos i don't think i stopped singing once. people that are bashing this tour or saying it's just okay can really go to hell. i think this show mustve been great even for them, thats what the dudes around me were saying

^^oh she loved it too. she actually knows more songs than i give her credit for, she's a big fan of miss sarajevo, the first time, and UTEOTW. :up:

^^^ :drool: i'd think that a baseball field would make a much better stadium than a football field -- the stands are closer to the stage, right?

discothequeLP said:
^^^ :drool: i'd think that a baseball field would make a much better stadium than a football field -- the stands are closer to the stage, right?

Yeah it was incredible! I think that I had a better time than RK but this was my first show. Public Enemy and Sugarcubes opened..good night all the way around!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom