DESCRIBE until the end of the world...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude!!! btw, I listened to your Dawn on the Lake! It's great! :up:

But don't mind me saying this... I can hear an influence. :wink:

anadgemila said:

Where is that stalker of yours :shrug:
haven't seen him today:(

He was here just a while back!

^ tre, a little mark knopfler maybe... a hint of telegraph road... either that or it seemed like it cos I had just finished listening to that 14 minute version. :drool:

VertigoGal said:
:banghead: i'm never using a kodak disposable camera again.

disposable camera??? :lol:

no wonder the pics didn't come out well! I have learnt my lessons with those disposable cameras. They are horrible for nightime pics!

Zootlesque said:

^ tre, a little mark knopfler maybe... a hint of telegraph road... either that or it seemed like it cos I had just finished listening to that 14 minute version. :drool:

:lol: well i'd be suprised, I hadn't really listened to him much before I made that :shrug: let me listen to it (I never do) :wink:

i've never had any problems w/ disposable cameras...until now! :angry:

seriously though, they messed up the cd even more than the actual pics. i know where i might be able to find some pics of myself later this wk though...whatever.

zootles, I assume you were talking about the electric guitar in it? I don't hear a similarity to knopfler in it :shrug: I could be missing it cause I did it:wink:

the only part of the song I really like is the acoustic solo :lol:

glad you like it :D

^^yeah thats it...they usually work alright

<wants a digital camera...and an ipod...and a car...not likely though :wink:

well if you want to know about the concert that bad (unlikely) you can always read the essay (and it is an essay) i wrote in the show reviews section. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom