DESCRIBE until the end of the world...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
< I had these shirts....
U2T35661.jpg

and this one...

U2T36126.jpg

..but the Airline that I took on the way back from Orlando lost them.:mad:

Mine has U2 Tour Vertigo 05 on the front. And the album cover with all dates on the back. It's all red and black and white all over. :drool:

^ that's a nice shirt! the tree pattern! :drool:

zootle, your show's tomorrow, isnt it?! tell bono i said hi...i was the hot chick in section 304.

RR i'm sorry about your shirt. :sad: i was hoping to get one of the expensive-ass fake vintage ones, but they werent selling them anymore apparently...

VertigoGal said:

ZD, i'm not following you. :wink:

Well I doubt anyone is, seeing as I'm in a confined space unless of course said people and/ or persons were very small or tasteful.

:sexywink:

VertigoGal said:
zootle, your show's tomorrow, isnt it?! tell bono i said hi...i was the hot chick in section 304.

:lmao: I'll tell him VG!!! From behind in section 214. He'll have to turn around!

Maybe I'll just flash my cell phone at him! That'll get his attention!

VertigoGal said:

RR i'm sorry about your shirt. :sad: i was hoping to get one of the expensive-ass fake vintage ones, but they werent selling them anymore apparently...

< yeah they are.....:wink:

U2T35892.jpg

.....$50 :drool: .....U2.com

Zootlesque said:
:lmao: ZD, you're a hottie too! Happy now? :sexywink:

Yes, yes I am.

And with that I'll call it a night, I've pestered everyone here for too long now. :wink:

But I leave you with this in an application for a course I "applied" for I wrote in reference to myself.

"Can be annoying after prolonged periods of time.”

:cool:

I need to go to bed but I also have the need to do this.

VG

:sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink:

Look at them.

Good night!

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom