Describe thread: we're all going to Ireland!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^should know he's on the banned list:sad:

I just said that in the stupid inside broadcast thread thinking a friend would get banned. I am EVER so pissed!

uwwe
I tried to post in your thread )everytime I try to post the thread gets closed before it goes through)

I thought you'd get banned while I was away from msn chat. Please don't get yourself in trouble now!

Please call darren for me! let me know if he's alright

Zootlesque said:
^ yeah m4P obviously abused redkat's avatar :tsk:

(reply to rockin edge's post)

I know you mean well :hug: but he didn't really because I told him to use it as nm4p while I was gone. Didn't think I'd be online at all and the joke was people would miss my avatar (not me):wink: He had my avatar saved as nm4p already may not have even realized it.

Dammit i'm pissed!

Zootlesque said:
^ oh ok... in that case I won't assume anything. sorry

no please don't feel bad :hug: I just want to make sure people know that it really wasn't some crazy thing he did trying to impersonate me.

i'm sad now:sad:

red kat, you're seriously THE nicest person I've come across on Interference ever. Here's a :hug: from me. :wave:

uwwedoogie said:
darren on the phone here, any messages for him?

tell him I am ever so pissed and terrribly sad :sad:

no don't make him feel worse

tell him I'm giving him a big kiss and to check his effing email :hug:

Zootlesque said:
red kat, you're seriously THE nicest person I've come across on Interference ever. Here's a :hug: from me. :wave:

I don't know why people think that honestly :shrug:

I am loyal and I love the people I'm loyal to. I hit a car with a sledgehammer yesterday! still think i'm nice:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom