DESCRIBE. This would be the chat version.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't been in this place for ages, shame on me :tsk:

EDIT: I guess there's nobody else here but me right now :wink:

Last edited:
^:lol: I know, it's been forever for me too...I just wandered in last night though.

I'm still here though, just at work :shifty:

^:wave:

Lucky. But, I guess I just have a paper due Monday, no exams, so it's all good.

Of course it will, we're making sure of it! :D

^:lol:

Um, the day's been okay. I've been working since 8am, will be here until 4pm...only half an hour :hyper: I think I'll take a nap when I get home. I went to bed late because I finally broke my writer's block, so I felt the urge to write until I almost fell asleep at the computer. Tonight, my dorm's floor is going to a late night breakfast at 9pm, suppose I'll go to that too. Then, probably watch some episodes of The Office before we head to bed...that was probably far too in depth :lol:

How about you? Anything exciting happening across the ocean?

Nice! :up: Wish I could go shopping :hmm:

<trying to hoard money for my trip to Oklahoma City for New Year's Eve...

^This is also true...I've only bought one present so far :reject: It's a really cute tee for my little bro :D

^:hi5: Springsteen tickets are always a good gift! I convinced my mom to come see him with me in March after I saw him in November.

Have you seen him before?

^ Nope, his tickets sell out like gold dust, I had to miss college and queue up in the rain for a ticket :wink:

Last edited:
Ouch, I got a GA for the March show 20 minutes after they went on sale because Ticketmaster died on me once while checking out. I've never had to actually stand in line for tickets. And, the St. Paul show still isn't sold out; there's great lower singles available.

Well he had to announce 2 extra shows here at a 40,000 capacity venue to cope with demand and they all sold out in an hour and the tickets were 80 euro

Oh, :der: I own that DVD...can't believe I didn't remember that.

So, basically, you Irish people can't get enough Springsteen? :wink:

:lol: That's crazy though, the amount of time he used to play...even the show I went to was a non-stop 2 and a half hours, but it's still nothing compared to the 3 or 4 hour stories.

Back
Top Bottom