describe the walls that hold us inside

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: kat!

^i don't know if you were in the area when guys started falling in the river, but another kid fell in last night, but thankfully got out and made it to a hospital (he would have been the 8th in 7 or 8 years to fall in and die:( )

people used to jump off the bridge when they were drunk that connects mn to wi

:hmm: I know I've heard something about it. Are they out drinking?

^^^ (sami) knowledge bowl is basically where you get asked completely random questions about different areas, science, math, government, current events, etc. and you have a buzz strip down the middle of the table and you're on a team of 4 people and you just try to answer questions. it's not as :nerd: as it sounds, but it's really fun.

^^ (tre) you only wish i was coming...:sexywink:

^^ yeah, every one of the guys has been drinking heavily, there are different theories on what happens, they just fell in, there's a serial killer (more than likely angry female)...all i know is that people are falling in the river

^^most of the knowledge bowlers have specialties in what they know, for example, i am the government/current events/politics person with other useless knowledge thrown in...:)

^
it does seem odd... I mean people have been drinking heavily near the river for years. Something must be happening to these guys :uhoh:

That's pretty scary and makes you wonder why they don't stop drinking so close to the river:huh:

^i just read through that thread and i don't understand why any suggestion is automatically shot down if it's not "serious" enough...some people are just assholes on here:|

my problem comes when someone who is a newer fan or just doesn't know everything there is to know about U2 gets ripped apart for that, or when someone comes up with a new, fresh idea and it also gets ripped apart :sigh:

bubba? :lol:

The 'next survivor idea' thread, the one Axver started to get suggestions for a Bono Lyrical Flub contest!

Back
Top Bottom