Describe the stone set in your eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh... we'll shine like stars in the summer night!!!

we'll shine like stars in the winter!... :love: :heart:

Good night, red! :hug:

Hey guys! :wave:

Just got back from the pub.:up:

How about you?

for lunch? it's early for the pub isn't it :drool: not that I wouldn't join you

I went for my run then coffee...

I need to get to a store I have a gift cert. expiring today
then dana comes at 12 we're going to the Joshua Tree gig tonight with Carlos :hyper:

should be fun!

Hey dis!:wave: How are you?

I went to the pub for lunch with my mum and dad :cute:

Joshua Tree - I thought I'd read that they'd split up (obviously not!), Kat. That sounds great though. Do you all live pretty close?

they did split up but seem to have worked things out.

Dana lives 2 hours from me... Carlos works nearby and the party is about 20 minutes from my house.

GG's cousin is coming with us too. It's a small world :D

Hi Dis :hug:

It is a small world, you get to meet even more people in a week or so - GG, tre - which will make it even smaller!

I should make an effort to go see a U2 tribute band over here, as I am not gonna get to see the real thing for sometime, though they never seem to come this way!

My coffee maker broke Kat and I am getting really bad withdrawal symptoms :mad: :sad: :|

Hey Kat:wave:

I am like a social disaster...:lmao: I start conversations all over the place and leave them hanging....:lmao: then I go back and forget where I posted:tsk:

My show is monday night:rockon:

^Ha! Dis. Are you seeing them in Boston?

yuppers:yes:

Its gonna be a good show...I just have that feeling:drool: plus I will be wearing my lucky U2 undies.......that always works:shh:

:lmao:

^LOL!!! I shan't ask why they are lucky:huh: :ohmy:

Are you meeting up with Wild, YBOR and the others?

I have this pair that have groupie written across the butt in rhinestones:shh: I've worn them twice during this tour....and the two times I have worn them I met Bono once and then Adam:up:

they were like $1:lmao:

I don't think I'll be able to...I have to work that day and then drive like mad to get there in time:|

redkat said:
I'm gonna go get a bedazzler or at the very least a sharpie to write across my panties

I've got one chance left! :drool:

a bedazzlar:lmao:

you so should!!! I tell you it works:yes: I have found the secret!!!!!!!

when do you see em?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom