Describe the stone set in your eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello VG. :hyper:

^
^
Practice makes perfect although to be honest my talent lies in the pen.

(Shameless plug go to DOL read my thread live a happy life.)

:shh:

baby hang on :dance:

^hey gg!!

^^should know that i always read his thread in DOL anyway :angry:

i'm taking an extended break from writing myself, cos all my stuff came off as lame and self-pitying and cliched, and my vocabulary could use some serious work. maybe someday i'll try to get back into it...:shrug:

taking guitar lab next semester so hopefully that'll help, as it is i have no motivation even to practice

^
To VG.

I don't really have that problem in fact I don't feel right if I don't squeeze in a few hours playing everyday.

On the subject of writing the best advice that I can give you is to read, I'm at a stage where I'm heavily influenced by Dylan Thomas, Bob Dylan and Leonard Cohen in regards to my lyrics and poems.

GG all.

:wink:

Sorry. :huh:

I've killed it.

Last edited:
^
You need more Cohen in your life.

Zootlesque said:
Oh.. you meant Got to Go... I thought you said GG as in greeneyedgirl. :lol:

:wave:

I'm not going,

Good Game.

And you're allowed on the internet?

And it's moving slowly, what happened to the brisk and often witty conversation?

^yeah...

...im really worried. a bunch of my friends have xangas and crap, and theyve all been talking about something that happened to someone this week, but they won't say who or what. but i think what happened was that this guy i know's sister was found dead (murdered?)...and it's driving me insane cos i don't know if i have the right person and if it's one of my friends...but i cant call anyone that knows b/c they stupidly went on and on about how upset they were, but not to ask who/what b/c they weren't supposed to tell anyone

:banghead:

^
Well that definitely seems like a problem.

You should wait it out, there's no sense in jumping to conclusions.

Well if I'm to be honest I don't quite remember whatever it was it mustn't be of much importance although it's quite distinctive.

:scratch:

^ which one?

I'm thinking of changing my mobile phone too. A couple of the keys are acting up!

Hey guys, I just invited a new Interferencer to come join us here! Let's see if she gets the message tonight! :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom