Describe the stone set in your eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
redkat said:

I ended up ordering a few things for myself christmas shopping at Amazon. It always seemed justifiable needing to boost my order for free shipping or whatever. :rolleyes:

:lol:
Of course, I use this excuse to myself all the time!

Hey DG!:wave:
Have you come down yet from your Boston experience?? I read what you wrote about that girl pulling you back on Sunday night:mad:

Morning Ana:wave:

Tilli said:

:lol:
Of course, I use this excuse to myself all the time!

Hey DG!:wave:
Have you come down yet from your Boston experience?? I read what you wrote about that girl pulling you back on Sunday night:mad:

Morning Ana:wave:

Nope, still on a high!! :hyper:

Yes, that bitch. :mad: But I got her back. :evil:

I'm posting my pictures in the PGP thread if you want to see them.

I read that you got her back too - Karma bitch!!!:evil:

*goes to PGP thread*

:wave: Good Tuesday :huh: Morning. I made it through another show............. What a night. I met an Interlander. I went on a Pub Crawl with some people who were waiting outside to see the Band, in the wrong entrance of course. But I set them straight.:wink: We all shine On With the Moon andthe............

:wave:

Good show then YBOR? Who did you get to meet? And has instant karma got you yet?:wink:

It was a GREAT show but after the night before, there had to be a bit of a letdown.
As for Instant Karma I think it got Goldman - if I don't get him first.:lmao: Sorry, I'm a wee bit under the weather this morning from last night. Of course I forgot her Screen Name but she was really cool.

Yo RR :wave: Only one more show to go (tomorrow night) and then I'll need a second Mortgage to pay off all things U2 :wink:

Hey Kat :hug: I know really can't wait until I get back to the WARMTH of Florida :sad: I hope you have a great show in St. Louis too.

^^ Good Morning Ana:hug: how's your beautiful self today? I'm a wee bit in the weeds (hungover from last night's festivities

^Are you going on a different day than Kat, Tre:huh:

Go for it tre. :up:

<Ran out of coffee today:| and had to go for an emergency reccy to the supermarket:)

^You were up very early today, ana!

Don't worry - I think I may use alot of english-isms on here:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom