Describe the stone set in your eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tilli said:
^I like how you have combined your work trip with the U2 concerts, YBOR:up: :cool:

Did you get to meet any other interferencers last night?

No, because I was asked to go to the Football game beforehand. I was lucky to get there on time for U2 as it was. I sat in my seat and they started to play that song before they go on - I can't remember it?

:wink:

^ Being challenged :rockon:

< ----- I have worked on two Business trips and seeing U2 all in one. I wonder if I'll see any Interlanders tonight? I'm leaving shortly

Tre : I don't know if you'ved heard of WUMB but it's a radio station in Boston. I was looking at their schedule this week and this Wednesday Bruce Cockburn going to be on part of a show called Mountain stage at 7pmEST.

Edited to add that you can listen online.

^I am good thanks Raven. Trying to get myself stressed in order to start my dissertation for uni today. For some reason I can't!!

I must stop being this laid back!!:wink:

How are you?

Hey Raven :wave: How are you today?

<----- Heading out to Boston :wave:

Hello ana! How was your weekend?

That photo you posed for with my piccy was cool by the way - it made me laugh!!:)

^Needs coffee, most probably. :wink:

<Got a new cafetiere - so enjoying lovely coffee as we speak!

Cheers GG!!

Mmmmmmm steak, fillet mignon, hamburgers......leather coats, leather gloves.......

actually, I think cows are so sweet and pretty animals. I have a cousin in Oregon with a cattle ranch and I got to play with day old calfs....they were so cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom