DESCRIBE the person who didn't start a new thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
There...I hope that's good enough, and if there is a new thread and I couldn't find it...laugh at me unmercifully and then please merge

So...anyway back from Toys R Us

yes buying another yoyo...I can't seem to find one that suits me well....I found one online that I want, but I don't get paid until monday, and I can't fford shipping and handling at the moment

^ yes I can make you an Adam one...pick a video

^^Disco...how dare you!!!

<posted her love for dr. pepper in the dr. pepper thread, and then proceeded to get some dr. pepper

^ kayla this is the guitar pick i was talking about :wink:

71a7ef0b.jpg

^^ they cost almost a dollar a pop but they're amazing -- Edge plays with the dimpled round side b/c it makes a scratchy noise that the delay picks up. . . i've never torn or broken one, and they're perfect -- not too heavy, not too light :drool: :drool:

^^^how do you break a guitar pick? i don't really play guitar...I used to try, but I never got a hang of it...I just can't imagine one "tearing" as you say....then again..I've never played enough to do that.

^ Ok...we're going with something off of best of 1990-2000 probably...so if you can think of one of those videos while i look myself that'd be helpful

bono_212 said:
^^^how do you break a guitar pick? i don't really play guitar...I used to try, but I never got a hang of it...I just can't imagine one "tearing" as you say....then again..I've never played enough to do that.

^ i dont know. . . i only do it with Fender picks -- even the medium and heavy ones. i'll just be strumming and it parts of it just chip off or the thing breaks in half :shrug:

^^ kayla the neck on that bass is just :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Adam needs to have his own video so I can take pictures of it and turn them into gifs....

Hold the phone....the only time I watched the video for Hands that Built America, I fell asleep halfway through....Bono's playing guitar in that one?

He's definenlty not as bad as people make him out to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom