DESCRIBE the person who didn't start a new thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VP - I'm in Toronto :wave: I only just started though, I don't think I'm the same one :lol:

Who's gonna start the new thread? :hmm:

Not to bug you with all these massage-scenarios, I just want to tell you how amazing this woman was. :drool:

I've had this weird thing that's happened twice in the past 3 years. Pain will appear in my jaw, and sometimes my ear, too, then it moves into my upper back teeth on the same side. It's literally excruciating. Where all you can do is pace, and hope it eases up. The first time it happened, it took 6 weeks of massage therapy and chiropractic treatments for it to stop. The second time, the original massage therapist was booked up, so they gave me a new girl (Katherine :love: ). She was MAGIC. She massaged different places, and in different ways, and after the first treatment, there was a huge difference. After the second, I was 90% better, and I went to her a 3rd time, but I don't even think I needed to. She literally fixed me in about 3 days, where it took the other one 6 weeks.

And that is why Katherine is a goddess to me, and I need to find her, in case it happens again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom