DESCRIBE the person who didn't start a new thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that'll be me if I'm lucky....the thing is I could get a wider group of friends if I tried so I could go to some parties and other stupid high school shit like that, but I get so pissed off with the people at my school that I don't make the effort, it's pathetic.

which is why I want to go to college :wink:

what are you going back for?

here there's the nerds that don't party, and all the rich white kids that buy drugs with their daddy's money (or else have moms that would rather be their friends and actually host keg parties)...I mean, I feel completely lame because I'm 15 and I haven't yet been fingered. :huh:

I know...I have a friend that I haven't seen for like a year, she's 14. When I knew her she was a very sheltered type who thought making fun of religion was the worst thing in the world. Now she drinks and goes pretty far with guys I know, she's the last person I'd expect & it freaks me out. :no:

<going to do homework :nerd:

redkat said:
it's a long story :shh:

I went to a small catholic school there were only a few kids that did party :shrug:

hmm not exactly true of catholic schools where im from:wink:

Eh don't worry about it VG, i was odd for not drinking until i was actually 18...most of my mates began drinking from at around 13.

Just do your own version of crazy things like singing jingle bells in the summer...its what i do to keep the madness at bay:wink:

^
yes most of my class at least were pretty good. There were a few spoiled drug addicts though. :wink:

I've had a fever on and off for a couple weeks. Normal???

bye VG :wave:

:wave: cya VG

^Fever? hmm any irregular sleeping/ eating habits lately?

^hola disco

Kat Dr Joe's advice :sexywink: is to have a long lie in.

^give into temptation and burn your homework....i know thats what one of my maths teachers did..he just told my class our christmas tests were crap and he burned them on his stove...one of my favourite ever teachers:wink:

Over here we've been getting intermittent light snow...i want the heavy stuff though:(

nothing to burn, it's a minor project I haven't yet started & I'm considering doing a half-assed job at lunch tomorrow. I mean this teacher doesn't teach and doesn't grade our papers so why should I waste my time, right? :hmm:

sounds like a cool teacher, my polysci teacher last semester was hilarious like that :wink:

hey disco :wave:

^bio was one of my best subjects:cool:

I can't really do any work on my deak too much junk on it...

woooooooohoooo:D

anyway darlin i need my sleepy byes....so sweet dreams and have a good day tomorrow

night one and all*bows*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom