DESCRIBE the person who didn't start a new thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elementary penguin singing hare krishna, man you should've seen them kicking Edgar Allen Poe...

*chug a chug a chug a chug a*

^
Are you by any chance the titular Walrus?

LJT said:

That is where we differ...I am God, Bono and Dylan Moran and therefore greater than John Lennon:drool:

I’ve founded a Dylan Moran appreciation society.

We drink, smoke and employ rather scathing witticisms on a regular although contradictorily sporadic basis.
:wink:

^^^^ I call it America and i know it ain't....Its just a reference out of lazyness really, shouldnt be anything for anybody to start declaring arrogance over it...tis a bit silly

Well.. did you get the reference or not, VG? :eyebrow: :wink:

^ yeah.. the America argument is silly. Everyone in the world refers to USA as America. Other continents are called South America, Latin America or whatever. :shrug:

Zootlesque said:

Nein. I'm the glass onion. The walrus was Paul. :shifty:

But Paul is dead...especially considering the Linkin' Park and Jay-Z Yesterday performance:sad:

VertigoGal said:
shut up okay! :shifty:

i had a moment of insanity :sad:

Moments of insanity though are very beautiful just like yourself*bows*

LJT, you live in a place that's mentioned in Stay :drool:

:shifty:

Bye VG! :wave: and why have you stopped posting in your last fm journal? :(

VertigoGal said:
Calling it the United States of America isn't any better, just gives the impression they're all states in our universally loved country. :tongue:

my family has always called it "The States"

It seems odd to me when I hear people say America

^^Aren't you jealous:wink: Though currently i am in Bristol, home in 2 weeks though and counting...

Cya VG enjoy your shower.

cos i have a blue crack journal :wink:

and pssst his location is out of date but he left it because it's cool to have a city name dropped by the b-meister. :shh:

:wink:

yeah redkat calling it just plain America seems like something people in Europe say. at least to me...we always say the US, but you hear the BBC people going on about "America"...I propose we settle this and just rename ourselves The Great Satan. :shrug:

now I am truly leaving...

redkat said:
Joe what happened to you the other night :shifty:

did you pass out?

What night was this...was this the time i was talking to you just after you saw the U2 tribute band?

Well i was still a bit drunk from the night before, and i remember at least you saying you were drunk...so i think it was a mutually nonsensical conversation:wink: :drool:

^
impressive being 8 hours ahead of me and still drunk :up:

yea I think that's what happened I know I was trying to focus and sound intelligent lol

Well i think i only got in at about 5 in the morning...twas a really good flat party:cool:

I am indeedy and i signed for a house last week for uni accomodation next year woooooooooooooohooooooooooo

^^hang in there darlin...tis really not that far off...there are stressful times in college life too

Kat you going back to college?

yeah but I'm a freshman so it does seem far off. :wink:

i love my friends but we have a pretty small group and it's the type where at this rate i'll get drunk twice my whole high school experience---at prom mostly likely. i just want to meet a new group of friends and have fun. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom