DESCRIBE the person who didn't start a new thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Do your homework while on the computer :wink:

I need time to think of me lie

Okay this is weird Kate and Kara leave at the same time, and the other day they came at the same time :eyebrow:

ugh it was bad...i was on bad boats, we had to stop once because we had a first time coxswain, and in another race the girl behind me had her seat fall off. :crack:

not particularly good times either, but we happened to be in a slow heat for one event and they were doing medals by heat, so we still got gold medals for it! :hyper: :wink:

VertigoGal said:
William is lurking as usual. :tsk:

Oh come on have you not read my series of short stories within the confines of my journal!

On a slightly less joyous note, I have little affinity with the younger generation of Describe!
:wink:

^^that must make me the sage ancient one :hmm: I can dig that:wink:

LJT said:
^^that must make me the sage ancient one :hmm: I can dig that:wink:

Yes you can.:wink:

Here mate I’d like to apologise for the apparent provocation that has reanimated the little spamming bastard who is seemingly intent on having a go at me at every opportunity.

:sexywink:

ZeroDude said:

Oh come on have you not read my series of short stories within the confines of my journal!

On a slightly less joyous note, I have little affinity with the younger generation of Describe!
:wink:

oh christ, i always leave comments to your cryptic entries. well almost always. i've just returned from an arduous voyage and clearly i am doing more productive things like laundry and homework. :shifty:

on a slightly less joyous note, i don't appreciate being categorized with a certain generation...and by the way you're gonna have to use bigger words than affinity to make that a bit more cryptic. :tsk:

VertigoGal said:

oh christ, i always leave comments to your cryptic entries. well almost always. i've just returned from an arduous voyage and clearly i am doing more productive things like laundry and homework. :shifty:

on a slightly less joyous note, i don't appreciate being categorized with a certain generation...and by the way you're gonna have to use bigger words than affinity to make that a bit more cryptic. :tsk:

I am the walrus of malcontent.

*butter*

ZeroDude said:

Yes you can.:wink:

Here mate I’d like to apologise for the apparent provocation that has reanimated the little spamming bastard who is seemingly intent on having a go at me at every opportunity.

Why are you apologising and who is spamming who? Have the Leprechauns taken up arms?

ZeroDude said:

Will how many times do I have to tell you, you are not a walrus and you are not John Lennon:wink:

LJT said:

Why are you apologising and who is spamming who? Have the Leprechauns taken up arms?

It's something from another forum I frequent. Although it’s not somewhere you’d want to go. :wink:

LJT said:

Joe how many times have I told you that you are not the walrus and I am certainly not one John Lennon! :wink:

ZeroDude said:

Joe how many times have I told you that you are not the walrus and I am certainly not one John Lennon! :wink:

That is where we differ...I am God, Bono and Dylan Moran and therefore greater than John Lennon:drool:

Joe I'm so glad you found my post in EYKIW, I'm nearly getting teared up :sad:

I could kill people that say we're arrogant for calling it America, that's what everyone calls it it aint my fucking fault...and "united states" describes the organization, just like the people's republic of china is china, it's not a people's republic. clearly :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom