Describe The Person Above You Thread - Dedicated To Matt Hardy V1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i don't appreciate his apology. especially when after 'apologising' he comes in here and laughs about the whole thing. he is just protecting his own ass after being extremely offensive. he got his knuckles mildly wrapped over an extremely offensive comment followed by the comments in here. it's downright appalling.

ewen said:
well, i don't appreciate his apology. especially when after 'apologising' he comes in here and laughs about the whole thing. he is just protecting his own ass after being extremely offensive. he got his knuckles mildly wrapped over an extremely offensive comment followed by the comments in here. it's downright appalling.

The mods have taken care of it. Not all reprimands, warnings, etc., are done in public, remember. Let the mods deal with people who break rules. If you want to help us out, feel free to use the function to report a post when you see something that hasn't been addressed by a mod yet.

Thank you.

^imp13
is taking this rather well while I'd be hiding out right now.

I have to say he was using poor judgement when he said that and I believe he was sincere in his apology I for one know he woouldn't mean something so awful. For all the mean and nasty things that people say around these boards I think you're picking on the wrong guy. I respect you Ewen and I read your posts. Can't he be forgiven?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom