Describe the person above you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^indescribable... that is his affection for Bel Biv Devoe is indescribable... yes.

^open mouth kissed a horse once. Cujo says it was a whore, Farmer Jones says it was his horse...

^got that info out of farmer jones...well, i'm not going to say how...it wasn't pretty thoug

^posts too fast for me... has constructed the greatest ever Popmart stage.

Last edited:
^has posters of Davey Havok attached to his walls... I mean palms...

^life style includes prancing around naked in his dorm singing Express Yourself...

^watches me when I'm standing in front of the mirror repeating endlessly "who da man? YOU DA MAN!!!"

^^was disappointed when she found out that ddl didn't win his WELL DESERVED oscar...

i presume..
i sure as hell was :mad:

^isn't my hero

Stories for Boys said:
^^was disappointed when she found out that ddl didn't win his WELL DESERVED oscar...

i presume..
i sure as hell was :mad:

ohh saying i was dissapointed is an understatement...more like chucking-things-at-the-tv-raving-mad...

^ I dont think she realizes that DDL is a member of the Academy and probably should have know he wasnt going to win in the first place....

:scratch: ^ needs to elaborate on his post

(meant for u2popmofo if someone posts ahead of me)

^ if you're a member of the academy, you're the one voting, hence many of them know who's going to win before the show happens

i know what ^ just posted...

who is the academy though? how do those in it end up in it?

but according to what ^said then it wouldn't be possible for someone to win twice. which people have done. and why would they nominate someone again then?

Last edited:
^ doesnt understand what I'm saying. I'm just saying that he probably already knew he wasnt going to win, that's all.

^is known affectionately as Priscilla Queen of the desert by his dorm mates...

Back
Top Bottom