Describe the person above you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^has james taylor in her avatar. she alos told me that the spike guy's name is james, and therfeore it's a james thing

i don't really mind terribly that you used the "is/wasbored" thing, everyone else has...

i got ^'s screenname out of some thread in...the pleban forum? i forget where...i posted mine there too

i told ^ i'd watch the simpsons this week

i fully intend on doing that

i'm not bored, i'm still wired from spending about 5 and a half hours at the radio station, 2 of which were devoted soley to discussion of the clash and clash-relate stuff...and a good 15 or 20 minutes devoted to the defacing of the booklet to a really crappy cd

^was over in pleba taking notes on what scents send certain pleba girls into "defile" mode

^ recommended a bunch of brooooooce songs while the grammy awards were airing, and i downloaded them, and now really like springsteen

^^has a brilliant quote from einstein in her signature...

beth~
you pronounce it how it's spelled..."chay-la"...it's spanish...it's short for graciella...or however you spell that...we laugh now cause she's far from our little "grace"......she tends to misbehave often...

Back
Top Bottom