Describe the person above you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^has only 5 posts from having 4 5's in her post count.

that 4 got in the way. if you had 5 5's i'd be scared, but it would have looked cooler when i typed it for yet another pointless description

^has the extension for a tv phone number...you know how they always say 555 something or other? every tv show, every movie...well, the ones i've seen anyway where a character tells another character their phone number

^^has only shown a picture of herself from faraway with a hat and it's not very helpful...

^^should remedy this :)

i realize that, in the long run, this isn't that important, but now i'm curious...

and don't say "is curious" :mad: :sexywink:

Stories for Boys said:
^^has only shown a picture of herself from faraway with a hat and it's not very helpful...

^^should remedy this :)

i realize that, in the long run, this isn't that important, but now i'm curious...

and don't say "is curious" :mad: :sexywink:

^keeps telling me what NOT to use to describe her

you're not getting a picture of me without a hat. not even my family gets those :wink:

^made me laugh with her last description

Stories for Boys said:
^^is like the edge :sexywink:

heheheheh :evil:

i get so much crap for that though from my family...they have this warped sense of time where they think that i started wearing a hat all the time AFTER i became a u2 fan...they seem to forget that i had no idea who u2 was in 1992...

^^'s favorite album right now is october...that's cool...i wonder what ^^'s favorite song off it is...

don't say "wonders what my fav song is"...:mad:

:sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink:

tomorrow. did i spell that right? that's my favourite off October

^read some out-of-date information though, cos now it's War.

it's all about Drowning Man right now...

*goes to investigate profile to see if that's where i said "october" was my favourite*

Back
Top Bottom