Describe the person above you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^randooomdomdomdomduumdomdm would fall apart without her... she is the moderator you know (I think)... but I am a little mad that I can only post once every 60 seconds... I talk a lot faster than that.

^wants to be shorter

cujo said:
^randooomdomdomdomduumdomdm would fall apart without her... she is the moderator you know (I think)... but I am a little mad that I can only post once every 60 seconds... I talk a lot faster than that.

acutally i just stole the thread from asstrap

Stories for Boys said:
^^is a male...:ohmy:...sorry...:ohmy:...i don't know why i thought you were female...:ohmy:...

:flirt: uh..hi
:sexywink:
:lol:

Its ok, I don't know how to describe you either. I think there is someone in PLEBA with the same avatar who is an Edge fanatic. Maybe thats why you think I'm a woman... oh well.

^masde me have to edit my post

i thought i was describing headache.....

Last edited:
^is the third person to get in the way of my post about headache and his tv watching comments from yesterday

^name comes from Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me... which is a cartoon video that resembles the cartoon in the sig...

^was watching tv last night and commenting on various shows in the wonderful world of randoooomdodododomdodmdodmd

Back
Top Bottom