Describe the person above you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^post about the clash best of that's coming out on march 11, in the clash thread

^has something wierd in the corner of her avatar...

has that thing in the bottom left corner always been there?

^called me a book nerd cos i posted earlier saying i was in the library...cos i was, and then i rode up to the 12h floor to find a book that wasn't there...the whole section of the decimal system was gone

^'s singing bono in her avatar looks more like the evil simley ate something gray and juicy and needs a napkin :wink:

^ has a COW sig

wow i'm glad for flood control cos i almost got outposted, but instead of messing up the thread, i got to fix it without having to edit...

and i didn't have to tell you that, but i did :wink:

^'s location makes me picture bono in a santa claus suit...cos you say that you're on his lap

"what do you want for christmas?"
:censored:

i hope i'm not right about that being the kind of conversation :ohmy:

^'s avatar makes me laugh, but ^'s sig makes me sad...it's so cute! i feel bad for the poor thing...even though it's just a twitching computer image...

btw, iwasbored...i keep my avatar the same for that very reason...i associate people with their avatars....it get's to the point that that's what i even associate their looks with :ohmy:...but don't worry, i know that ^ isn't bono flipping people off, and i know that you're not bill the butcher OR daniel day lewis...:up:

but hallelujah here she comes will forever be edge's bum :D

^ has my favorite line from Please (which is one of my favorite songs) in their sig. I approve.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom