Describe the person above you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Walkron said:
^^ If goes to "the thing" in a week & 3 days may win a prize if nice to Walkron & Lemon:wink:

ooooooooo :hyper:

sorry had to say i was excited but now, what to say about bassy, hmmmm, my most popular thread was highjacked in his honor :D

pisses off a lot people from what i've read

hangs out a lot on "it's official"

^......is photogenic .........\/
33569%3A%3B923232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2325%3D427%3D9%3A%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232334283%3B8%3B4ot1lsi

bonosloveslave said:

no! all those posts weren't there, i meant basstrap...

and i've completely lost track of who i'm supposed to be describing...looks like deep...

ok...^'s name reverse spells "peed"...now, is the past tense of "to pee" peed or peeed?

yet again my attempts at this thread have suffered, cos i meant to say ^ misunderstood my last post...i'm too slow :scream:

^^^i haven't figured out what your avatar is...who is that thing?

(was bored...still am from time to time, especially when no one talks to me online and new posts don't pop up here. right now in some odd frame of mind where even though i only had about 8 hours of sleep over the past two nights total, i want to go running.)

arg! i didn't mean larry!!! i meant lilly's fuzzy looking dude

^^is somehow on my aim list...:shrug: i must have copied that one entire "what's your screen name" thread...no one tlaks to me...i don't talk to anyone...why do i even have a fuckin screen name?

^^^is the reason "wild irish rose" is now stuck in my head...that happened earlier, i must have seen your sig and not consciensously processed it...cos that was bouncing around my brains a few hours ago...

IWasBored said:
^^^is the reason "wild irish rose" is now stuck in my head...that happened earlier, i must have seen your sig and not consciensously processed it...cos that was bouncing around my brains a few hours ago...

^ got a song stuck in your head, bc of looking at snippet of my song in my sig:lol:

Back
Top Bottom