Describe the person above you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Mullen's Pop Angel: She's reminds me of Angelina Jolie (That's a compliment....if you had any doubts). She's from Michigan. She made me a tape of U2 videos and sent it to me without charge for the shipping. I saw her at the Vegas Hard Rock Resturant, at the show I saw her briefly waiting in the GA line.

Oh yeah, and she has a crush on Larry and got his drum stick at one of their shows.

*spreadin the boofus love*

dano skipped me and hurt my feelings terribly. :sad:

owait...no.

his name does rhyme though.

zoolandamanda is a closet groupie who stalks the stars. Edge gave her a signed guitar once as a declaration of his love, but she turned him down as she had other plans that night.

bwahaha thats what u come up with?
sheesh hahaa

angiepie is one of the most wonderful girls i know and i am so honoured to call her my friend. she wiped away my tears by making me laugh last night.

Aww manda! Its not the best I could come up with, but cos im replying again, I will say you are one of the funniest, kindest, warmest cleverest people here. You are agreat friend, and I am glad I made you laugh.

***hugs***

She's a Larry Loving PLEBA girl who loves pics like this
:yes: :yes: :yes:

ummm I don't know much about angela harlem. My guess is that her name is angela and she likes the song angel of harlem and also macphisto.

Last edited:
well I don't know much about ILuvLarryMullen either, except, I presume, that you :heart: Larry Mullen? just a guess :shrug: hehe ;)

BIP started thread about Beat on The Brat i knew it was aboot the ramones before the rest

Her music taste is great and she likes Papa dont preach :)

SF loves the :|

(I was only 5th top poster in random tred)

Back
Top Bottom