Describe the person above you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm not sure which one of you i'm supposed to give love to so i'll do both.

meggy is one of the hilarious people i've ever talked to ever. and sicy gave me my cool avatar.

Christiana rocks my world for seeing the humor in that.

*edit* you speed racers all suck i'm going to bed.

Last edited:
Ali Rose wants to marry chocolate (but not dark chocolate...thats the devil!)

MMmmmmm CHocolate...

Bassy wants to make love to his guitar and the new smilie panel

Last edited:
ALi Loves this thread WAY too much....Ali wants to marry this thread instead of chocolate.

Tee-Hee that was fun....

Last edited:
Ali Rose took her name by transposing Rose-Ari, like the Catholic repenting ritual. She thought that Ali Rose sounded better than Ari Rose, so she changed it slightly.

;)

Danospano is obviously a simpsons fan, just by looking at his location: re homer crashes his car into the back of their station wagon in the snow storm after a night at moes, talking to the insurance agent if Im not mistaken.

Ok, well ali rose ruined my post...

So in the spirit of continuing this thread the way it was intended...

Foxfire is an irritated individual at this moment.

Oops...a mistake. I'll fix it.

Ali-Rose has a beautiful name. And finds this thread so attractive, alluring, and arousing that she wants to marry it (or keep it in a cage and love it forever and ever).

FoxFire-has never explained to The_Sweetest_Thing the origin of his name, but she forgives him. He's one kewl cat (insert cat picture here). Besides, he has a scary flying orange crayon of doom.

Ah feck. The_Sweetest_THing waited too long to post, and someone beat her to it.

Khanda Rhodes must live in a forest--she has no running toilet.

Last edited:
the sweetest name has a name representing a u2 single, as well as a recently released movie.

that is all i know of the subject at hand.

Back
Top Bottom