Describe the person above you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my avatar will challenge ^'s avatar to a duel (not sure what mine will duel with. he's no bill the butcher)

^wonders if postcards written from somewhere near lethbridge still go by rail

^ amazes me with her knowledge of Lethbridge... I challenge her to a duel. We will meet in Moose Jaw... Jerk vs. Tool.

^doesn't seem to realise that just because my avatar has a masters in geology and is working on a ph.d in evolutionary biology, doesn't mean that he has more than a microphone stand to fight with (and i don't know how coordinated he is)

^ doesn't seem to realize that my avatar is a pirate, and nothing tops pirates...except for Ryan...but Ryan IS the pirate, so this is the ultimate avatar.

YARR!

pirates have better dueling skills, threfore ^'s avtar has to give mine a handicap i the duel

^ is intimidated by pin stripes, which has no bearing on her pirate duel

^ thinks I'm singing, but I'm really writhing in pain after Bonochick's parrot bit me in the ass.

^ marooned at the intersection of Jane and Sinclair, after consuming too much Alcohol.

^ knows Cardinals will win as long as Mark McGwire is out of the game and retired.

^ knows about my infamous beer straw, the second reason why I'm slow.

the first thing ^ remembers is the friction in the room and the brown spinet piano that never played in tune. the cruel impatient tyrant, the furstrated malcontent. the need to find the pieces and the absence of cement

No one ever told me about the right way to love
And no one ever showed me what we're supposed to be made of
So don't be too forthright about what you think that I should be
And I'll willingly accept ^'s low opinion of me

Back
Top Bottom