Describe the perfect person for you! - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 03-08-2002, 08:16 AM   #76
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Location: Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ; behind the Shadows and Tall Trees
Local Time: 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Sicy:
Aw Ana.

They were just joking.

But of course!
I can take those jokes, Sicy ! No prob
But wait 'til I see those two

Old 03-08-2002, 09:26 AM   #77
Local Time: 03:15 PM
First of all, Slaney... you kick ass. You probably have great leg muscles from kicking so much ass on such a regular basis. I bet your daily planner reads: 9:00 Get up, 9:01 Kick ass.

And now, for my wishlist:
1. A guy willing to do his own emotional heavy lifting. Being there is one thing, turning into someone's appendage or therapist is another.
2. A man who is not afraid of bright women, and who respects the fact that all women are different people, they are not all secretly longing for prince freaking charming to come and save the day. Want to rescue something? Find a kitten up a tree. Want to sit with me and have a conversation over a drink? Great.
3. SENSE OF HUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!! I love laughing, love, love, love it. I refuse to date anyone who does not in some way crack me up on a regular basis. Someone who is willing to be silly and have fun is a must for me.
4. A spine please, I will only date vertebrates. Amoeba need not apply.
5. Intelligence is a must, I think of intelligence the way most girls think about height (ack! I really could care less if I'm taller than a guy. He must be at least as smart as I am, or I'm just not interested. Sorry.
6. If you want me to complete you...see #4.
7. When you are talking to me... look at my eyes..up here..thanks.
8. I appriciate honesty, I hate playing the "guess why I'm mad at you" game. Especially when I lose the spinner. If someone has a bone to pick with me, do so and then move on once said bone has been picked dry.
9. Finally, I think if someone was all the things above, I would find them attractive anyway. A dazzling set of eyes would be a bonus but someone that I described above would already be attractive to me. Especially on the sense of humour count, I really really like funny guys. For example, I'd honestly go for Jack Black before I'd go for Brad Pitt (maybe Mr Pitt is funny, I have no idea... sorry to offend you Mr Pitt, regards to your wife).
10. Okay...THIS is the finally part...seriously. If someone acts like a pig, I shall treat them like one and take them to my biology lab for dissecting.

*gets off of soapbox*

Old 03-08-2002, 12:07 PM   #78
love, blood, life
Local Time: 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Ana:

But of course!
I can take those jokes, Sicy ! No prob
But wait 'til I see those two
In the words of LOVE MUSCLE:

Hi! ~~~~
Old 03-08-2002, 07:09 PM   #79
Local Time: 07:15 AM
Originally posted by S|aney:
I just don't think that ANY woman ever deserves to be verbally assaulted. Under any circumstance.

Oh gawd Waney, stop it! Your gentlemanliness is makin me horny!!!!!!

Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...
Old 03-08-2002, 07:18 PM   #80
Local Time: 07:15 AM
Anyway, getting back to the point, I'm looking for a guy who, along with the traits i mentioned in my original reply, has class, manners, playfulness, is clever, romantic, and is tolerant enough to put up with me. I've had a weird life, and a dark past. Its a long story, and, i'd have to trust him 100% to be able to let him in on all that has happened. I have a terrible problem trusting people of either gender, so it may take time and patience before i come around and let my guard down around him. Plus i'm just a very mischivous person, I play all sorts of sneaky pranks on people, and it gets annoying after awhile!!!
And you know,what S|aney said is very true...
He could make a killing psycho-analyzing us chicks!!!