DESCRIBE the need for new DESCRIBERS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
onebloodonelife said:
^yeah, the CDs that are usually cheaper are the more popular music, like rap and hip hop, pop, stuff like that, so it all depends on what you're looking for

all new cds are around 20 euro in HMV and the olders ones are the same price but they go on sell for like half price :drool:

Tower records has some for 10 euro, but they oldish or less popular so they 10 euro because they don't want to look at them anymore

And when I was in Cyprus it was even more expensive :| but I found a cheap Gary Moore album, Live in Japan :rockon: too bad he doesn't sing half the vocals :|

<was writing in my journal....

^^when CDs first come out, they're usually on sale for $10, so that's when I tend to go and buy them...otherwise I just buy used from amazon.com

<a little late on this one, but The Police :drool: and I've been into R.E.M. the last couple weeks :drool:

^^ Beatles lovin' coming your way... :drool:

The Beatles... :combust:

I saw this really cool Abbey Road Beatles shoulder bag in Dublin, and I didn't buy it!! :mad:

I remember when I went to see Aslan they closed with This Is/Hey Jude

And the crowd didn't know how to sing the Na Na Na Na's, I could of cried, learn about classic music you feckin' wankers :|

^^ Bye, come back soon :wave:

JanuaryStar said:
^^ The one you're making for meeeee?? :happy:

err... no i was talking about mine!! :lol:

yes your!!!

i'm uploading them now, so you can choose.
i did same style, but different font colour :happy:

^^^ Yeah I'm serious, they done the "Everybody hits you...." part This Is, with the crowd singing full force asnd then that went into Hey Jude and when they let the crowd sing it, it was like a half dead house

MJ:

januarystar3.jpg

januarystar2.jpg

januarystar1.jpg

:happy:

^^^ I would've screamed you people don't know how to sing Hey Jude?? :|

Ok, so I wouldn't have screamed it, but I would've thought it...

^^ Waaaaayneeeeeeee.................!!!!!! :combust: :drool: Thank you sooo much :happy: I'm really happy!! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom