describe the moon as a mirror ball

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:

i like most of their stuff :uhoh:

i'm actually looking for tickets to see them in chicago :uhoh: :uhoh:

:lol:oh stop it with they eyes already, this isn't B&C, there's nothing wrong with liking coldplay! seriously, i still don't know what's wrong with liking coldplay...same thing that's wrong with liking u2 i assume.

wow reggie i hope they werent too brutal to you :yikes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
^ coldplay reminds me of a more mainstream Radiohead.

S'up DMP?

nada, going downtown for some drinks tonight and I dont plan on spending the holidays in Jail, so Im waiting on this stupid cab that keeps calling me, telling me that my address isnt right

^ nah, and I appreciate their voicing of their opinion. Mine is clearly an opinion piece...I actually see that more people are upset with the fact that I didn't include "COBL"...oh well what did I expect? This is what I expected.

Hey tre I love KISS, the Crue and other crazy 80's metal...there's no right or wrong in music...just personal preference. F*ck the naysayers!!

DeadMansParty said:

nada, going downtown for some drinks tonight and I dont plan on spending the holidays in Jail, so Im waiting on this stupid cab that keeps calling me, telling me that my address isnt right

Don't you hate that crap! Taxi companies are f'd up!! Ah well at least you're being a good citizen and using one. Have fun tonight!

:yes: I have always liked the Cranberries! They sound like U2 sometimes, esp. with their overtly political stuff! Plus they're irish!

yeah well, while we're at it, i like "torn" by natalie imbruglia and "say my name" by destinys child. and pretty much all the old school backstreet boys stuff. also this is getting past supposedly "bad" rock bands and into pure pop shit

maybe i shouldnt admit to those :reject:

:wink:

tre, youve probably heard dreams or linger by the cranberries, they were on the radio a lot

lmao at high school comment!

yeah reg... say my name say my name... Murali! :laugh:

God, VG! I can't believe you like that Destiny's Child song! :lol:

But yeah, I used to once upon a time like that old BSB shit too! :reject: :reject:

< going now. lol.

Back
Top Bottom