describe the moon as a mirror ball

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where'sTheLove said:
hi zoo, edge, vertigo

3 days to christmas and i haven't started shopping

:|

amazong dot com and you better hurry!

tre
get one of those beautiful scenery shots blown up and give it to your mom for christmas

VertigoGal said:
^no i was talking about the alter thing, you used the lovely "nodding" smiley so i thought that was someones alter after all

ohh sorry! :lol:

I meant :yes: as in yes, you will burn in hell if you're indeed an alter! Makes sense?

:reject:

how about htdaab? do you pronounce it as 'hut dab' or just say the letters out like me?

I say H-T-D-A-A-B.

I always say the song titles like that and I don't realize it till someone looks at me funny

like they don't know what oots is :slant:

tre

I'm right :yes:

VertigoGal said:

<i just yawned and my jaw made a very loud popping noise, ive had a nagging jaw pain for a few years (think ive complained about that before most likely :wink: )

holy shit! I've been having pain in my jaw too lately every time I yawn! It's right under my left cheek bone! :sad:

I don't know why it started all of a sudden! :mad:

mines on my left cheekbone too, like that jawbone that's up there

its been like that for a few years, it doesnt bug me til i yawn or try to bite into in apple (impossible).

it was the braces people that did it i swear, theres only so wide they can stretch your mouth open before something just pops :angry:

i might have to have my wisdom teeth out :no:

For me, it's weird! This has never happened all my life until like a few weeks back and one day all of a sudden I opened my mouth too wide or something or at a weird angle maybe while yawning and there was a sharp pain from the left jaw bone! :|

Back
Top Bottom