DESCRIBE the ghouls and goblins above you!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Well done Painted!! You gonna go out and celebrate??

<Should finish coursework also:(

^I am studying to be an Occupational Therapist

*Prays that tre knows what this is, as i had to give Zoots a careers lesson when he asked me about it!*

EDIT - I cut and pasted this from the College of OT's website, here in the UK!! -
OTs will work with a person to design a programme of treatment based on the individual's unique lifestyle and preferences, sometimes modifying the environment surrounding the person. Enhancing someone's ability to participate in everyday activities is a central part of occupational therapy.

:wink:

Last edited:
^:cool:

I am on placement at the moment tre, hence you may hear me talk about work. Technically I am a student though!!!:wink:

Hmm tre, I just realised i don't know what you do. Do you teach guitar full time??

^Tre, you could teach me!!
I have tried to learn to play the guitar in the past but i am crap at sticking at things. My dad has an old guitar as well, although it kills my fingers when I play it. Perhaps I should buy a cheap guitar and get strumming!!

Hey RR!:wave:

<Also 8 hours in the future!

Hey Desert Skye too! :wave:

^:sexywink:
Hey, I forgot to ask - didn't you take a trip to Florida? How'd it go?

< It was great........I got out of there 3 days before the Hurricane landed.......
....but then, my airline lost my luggage.......I have a thread that's in "It's Official"...check it out, it got derailed....very funny :laugh:

^:ohmy:

Sounds like an eventful trip. I shall check the thread out! Have you got your stuff now??

^I bet you were -
boese008.gif

You off to Vegas? Perhaps you should console yourself by buying another U2 shirt there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom