DESCRIBE: thankful for pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VertigoGal said:
^yeah, first one! :yes: thing is, my friends don't really wanna hear about it, so i need to blindly worship them on here.

I feel so bad for my friends. Really.
I have someone whom I share the U2 fandom with, but then there's all the other crap i'm obsessed with too that they have to deal with.

I don't know why they stick by me :happy:

^ yeah I know how it feels when none of your friends are into U2! :sigh:

actually, one of my roommates likes a few songs here and there and is at least open minded about them.

^
uh...

:madwife:

well, if you want to get started on hot actors, my friend, where shall we begin?
:hyper:

zoot, I don't know how you can like uglyday - she's one unhinged girl :shifty:

:shh:

:love: old(ish) guys.

Seriously, I can't name one actor under thirty whom I find attractive. I think Joaquin Phoenix is the youngest one.

^
I can't think of any other American actors...
I have a big weakness for British actors though - David Thewlis, Gary Oldman, David Tennant, Jason Isaacs...

I tell you, this is why I love the Harry Potter films so much. I get to sit and see them all collectively in one place :lol:

Hi guys again :hug:

I got most of my stuff done...

even managed to run

I made my gooey pumpkin butter cake that I make every year but my mom refuses to try. Well guess what she did???

She went to the store and bought a pumpkin cake :happy:

:banghead:

^^i wasn't going to say anything, but early i had no clue who you were talking about when you said "uglyday".....needless to say this is not helping my confusion. :angry:

b2?\\

???

:confused:

^sorry youre stressed red...just try to roll with it and let your parents have their habits and stuff :hug:

Last edited:
^^
:wave:

:whistle:
VG, you need to go to the Harry Potter thread. AvsGirl and I have completely hijacked it into a drool over Jason Isaacs thread :lol:

RK, just the name of the cake sounds wonderful. Your Mum probably doesn't know what she's missing out on :yes:
Don't overwork yourself :hug:

wait, UglyDay was here?
:confused:
:shifty:

Last edited:
^^
mebbe...
amidst all the intellectual criticisms, I clearly made the most valid contribution :happy:

^
she came, she spoke (in large letters), and then she disappeared again :huh:

Crazy girl, that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom